AVAYA IP Office Telephone Systems
Avaya's history can be traced back over a century to the acquisition of Western Electric by American Bell Telephone Company in 1881; the predecessor to AT&T. They are the leading global provider of next-generation business collaboration and communication solutions
Don't take our word for it - Avaya does business with 85% of the Fortune 500 companies and has operations around the globe with over 400,000 customers at 1 million locations. Avaya has been named the official telecommunication equipment supplier for the 2014 Olympics.
The AVAYA IP Office Telephone system is always evolving ensuring that you, the customer, can move with the times.
Never worry about not having the newest features; all you need to do is upload the latest release software on your new IP Office System to keep up with technology; instead of having to buy a whole new system. This gives you piece of mind that your new investment won't be obsolete in a couple of years.
The AVAYA IP Office system is the AVAYA IP500v2 telephone system. This can scale small from just a few users to 384 telephone extensions.
The AVAYA IP Office telephone system can easily cater for almost every scenario as it is a 'hybrid'. This means that it can be installed with traditional digital telephones, analogue telephones or IP phones. So you can start off with just a couple of the digital phones and then when your company grows this system can grow with it, and if you open a new office you can add IP phones to the system and connect it to this system instead of buying another one for the new office.
You will find the AVAYA handsets are extremely easy to use which, in our opinion, is one of the most important factors when choosing a new telephone system as your people will gain more benefit by using more features if it is easy to do so - common sense! The most common telephone is the AVAYA1416 which has paper labels and the 9508 which has digital labels for the buttons. Or choose the 9670G IP Phone with Gigabit Ethernet and color touch screen display
When you see the IP Office Phone Manager demonstrated by one of our specialists, you will want this system in your business! Phone Manager is software that resides on your PC and is associated with your AVAYA telephone. It enables you to see all your missed calls, dialed calls, and received calls on your screen and you can click on each call to dial the number or add them to your speed dial list or Microsoft Outlook contacts. You can also dial from Outlook.
Phone Manager provides many features including being able to see who is on the telephone (click to call them), who is diverting out of the office, who has unread voicemail as well as seeing your voicemail messages listed in front of you. It is also very useful for forwarding telephone calls to your mobile as you just need to check a box on the screen. You can even twin your desk phone with your mobile so they ring at the same time - never miss a call again!
You may be thinking ''How can I see who is talking to whom on my telephone system?'' This is easy with software called 'Call Status'' which gives you just that. You can see who is talking to whom real time and how long they have been on the telephone for. You can also see any missed calls that have come into the telephone system and click to call the person back - never miss a potential customer!!
The voicemail on IP Office is excellent. You can access voicemail from your handset, your PC or remotely wherever you are 24/7/365. On display phones the voicemail access is visual, making it very easy to use.
Voicemails can be copied to your Microsoft Outlook Inbox or similar e-mail program for 'voicemail to e-mail'. Calls can be recorded by simply pressing a button when on the telephone. Also, recordings can be archived and retrieved and then forwarded as e-mails.
Remote workers can connect their home phones to the internet and become virtual extensions of the system. This is fantastic as it enables users to work remotely as though they were sitting in the office.
Similarly, if you have more than one office, sites can be linked using AVAYA Small Community Networking so they are working as one. Calls are free between IP Office sites and users can see who is on the phone on remote sites and so on. This also allows certain potentially expensive options to be centralized such as lines, voicemail, call recording, Receptionist functions - this really could reduce your business overheads substantially and is excellent use of VoIP.
Some Additional Features are:
- Meet-Me Conferencing supports up to 64 parties in a single conference call.
- Mobility enables a mobile device to simultaneously ring when calls arrive at an IP Office telephone and empowers the mobile user with complete call controlâ€”place a caller on hold, transfer, toggle between calls, or create a conference call.
- Voicemail Pro offers automated attendant, voicemail, unified messaging, e-mail reading, fax routing, Integrated Voice Response (IVR), text-to-speech (TTS), centralized voicemail, and networked messaging.
- Provides remote workers with software to turn the remote IP hard phone or IP softphone into an extension of the system without the need for remote VPN (Virtual Private Network) gateways.
- Phone Manager offers control of a user's telephone from their PC. Phone Manager Lite and Phone Manager Pro are for the user who prefers to access telephony features (making/receiving call, setting up conference calls, speed dials, etc.) through the PC.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) allows users to access information in company databases during phone calls. A services representative can automatically receive detailed customer information in a screen-pop on their PC when a customer calls.
- IP Office Manager is the system administration tool. Using a Windows Graphical User Interface, Manager provides an intuitive interface for installation, configuration and subsequent moves, additions, and changes.
- SIP allows IP Office users to take advantage of new telephony services being offered by Internet Telephony Service Providers.
We have briefly touched on some of the most common AVAYA IP Office system features. As you would expect, all the normal telephone system features can be utilized such as call pick-up, hunt and ringing groups, Direct Dial, Parking, Paging, Directory, Listening in, connection to door entry systems, cordless telephone integration for complete mobility, conferencing, Least Cost routing and so on. For more detail, please call or e-mail us. We are the AVAYA supplier you have been looking for. If your business is based in or around Southwest Louisiana, trust us for installation and support of your new AVAYA IP Office Telephone System.